Monday, December 8, 2008

20tH BiRtHdAy CeLeBrAtIoN...

Thank you a lot to my dear, dar and all my lovely friends tat celebrate birthday with me..
At 6.30 , i go fetch eric, yong and dar from lrt, eric told me tat he drive.. so ok lo...
then they bring me to JoGoYa for our dinner ..
After we reach for a moment, i saw my dear, shyan, king and lim came, it is really happy and surprise cos i nvr think of they will be coming cos my dear told me tat she is not celebrating my birthday whereby she need to fetch her sis to the airport and shyan told me tat she is going to pd

After eating, i though tat they straight go hm d...
but they fetch me to genting klang station 1 for tea lo...

Then we went hm around 12.30 lo...
ty a lot lo my frenz... i will always remember this day...
It is really a surprise for me.. i will precious this moment and u all 2... love u all.. muackss....

4 comments:

Chris said...

Yo Kim, Happy ma your birthday?
Nice hair~haha
I m the 2nd type la~
Happy BirdDay

~KiM~ said...

sure happy lo... got all of u celebrating 4 me.. really ty lo... and need u all spend so much money, pai seh lo.. haha

Amandaアマンダ said...

happy belated birthday. lol...
dont ever forget abt ji mui before ya~

~KiM~ said...

Ty for the wishing lo...
don worry u all will always in my mind... keep contact k.. haha
sorry cos ffk tat day a... haha