Friday, December 12, 2008

My DaY & LuCk...

I told tat on 8 dec i bang a car and my RM50 has fly away right? haha..
is ok lo... cos there is always a give and take lo.. haha
i gave away RM50 but i earn a lesson also lo...
i also earn a hp from my aunt on 7 dec whereby she don know how to use the phone so she gave it to me lo... and on 10 dec i purchase a reload card...
i gave him RM30 but the person gave me a RM100 reload card, i only notice when i reach hm.. haha.. from this i earn RM70 and cos of the birthday bonus i earn another RM50 lo.. haha

Yester is a public holiday lo.. though of just going out with liz and yo yo...
cos my dear says tat she is not free to date with me lo.. sad
so i go and pick up liz round 12 cos though of go to sing k at 1... but cos of some reason and yoyo bringing baby along, so we cancel singing lo...
then we went to wong kok for our lunch. while we eating, my dear sudden pop out.. it is really a surprise lo.. haha.. really happy to see her a...
then they bought me a cake to celebrate my birthday again lo... haha... surprise...
really thank you to my dear, liz, yo yo and baby lo... haha
after eating we go walk a while lo...
then i bring baby to kidsport, mayb is my mistake of bringing him in whereby i cannot get to teman my dear... sad lo... then she went to find her fren lo... liz and yo went shopping..
around 6.30 we out from 1u lo... yo and liz need to go home d.. so left me and my dear lo..
though of bringing her for tea and chit chat wit her, but she is very tired... so is cancel...
then i sent her hm and i also go home d lo... haha

4 comments:

sUpEriCk said...

walau...new phone leh...then save up no nid buy d lo....
haha...so nice...and bday bonus...so nice...!

so u ok d rite?
so good got ppl celebrate with u o

~KiM~ said...

haha... ya lo... so lucky a...
but the phone a bit weird 1 lo...
the most funny thing is, now i got the phone but no charger lo... haha
erm, still ok lo... haha

l i z said...

hey frennzz.. sorry dat i've spoilt da plan on dat day.. really really sorry ya.. anywayz.. take care n happy alwiz orh.. muackzz ~~

~KiM~ said...

no worry la... is ok lo...
i hv a great day tat day also lo... haha