Friday, April 10, 2009

ChAlLeNgE...

Y is there so many challenge for human to face???
i know that every challenge will make ppl become stronger n being mature..
but to face all the challenge is really tired n suffer...
In this 2 years time i really feel tat i had gone through lots of challenge...
I am really tired to face all this challenge, making me sad and moody...
But y is so many challenge for me to face??? y can't i just live happily???
O mayb cos of i have think too much n brain thinking too much rubish...
But pls god... pls god help me... i really hope to take away all the challenge...
I don know how long i still can fight wif it.. i scared i will fall from facing the challenge... and finally run away from all the challenge...
Dear god, i am really weak... really weak in my emotion control, feeling n mental...
Pls god... pls god teach me to become stronger....
But really thank you god for putting some sincere n gud fren around me to support me...
FrEnZ rEaLlY tHaNk YoU a LoT....
Watever happen, i really need your trust n accompany... your trust is really very important to me... i know i have made u feel i am not a trustworthy person... but pls give me a change n trust me... PlSSSSSS............

1 comment:

sUpEriCk said...

challenge make growing