Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DeAr GoD.....

Dear god, pls save your child here...
i am really tired of being myself, being myself that don know wat to do in my life.
God i know i am a sinful person, makes lot of mistake in my life..
Please give me your big hand, hold me up & teach me how to be strong..
Dear God, i know i hv go far far away from u, pls god pls save me away from the syaitan...
Bring me close to u and follow the right path of yours...
I am really suffer since i feels that i am far away from u...
I don even feel that i am a special person that have any good side of me...
The only thing i have is all the bad and stupid side of me...
God please save me, i am really stress and desperate now... don know wat can i do to save myself and my life....
Dear god, pls save me............ hold me tight.......

2 comments:

Amandaアマンダ said...

God will listen and take care of u. Miss u a lot!

~KiM~ said...

Thank for the ancouragement...
Miss u too lo... haha
Mayb will find u out someday to chit chat lo... hehe