Monday, May 25, 2009

My TaRgEt.... :)

Nowadays no much mood to work lo, when i am on the way to working... i am thinking to c doctor to check on my ear n take mc lo, cos no mood to work at all lo.. so i called bck hm n ask my mom lo, but she advice me not to take mc n go for work lo...
The whole morning, i do nth much in the office but just online lo.. feeling so moody n sad.. just telling myself not to think so much n concentrated in working...
I nvr when out for lunch lo, just stay at office with eating bread n rest lo..
Nowadays i hv not much appetite, mayb is a gud thing for me so that i can go on a bit of diet lo... haha
Thinking of making some changes in my life lo, wanna make my life more colouful n happy... mayb i have to set some target in my life to fulfill... but tilll now i still cannot think of a target lo... haha... mayb my 1st target is to keep fit lo, so that i hv better health n peronality...
Nowadays ppl looks outside beauty more then inner beauty lo... 1st impression is very importand... if on the 1st impression u look gud, in their mind thinking, u r a gud person lo...
Even finding job, they look on your outside beauty lo... if i continue looks like this, mayb is difficult for me to know more frens n get a better job lo..
Yeah, i think on diet will be my 1st target lo... make myself look healthier n nicer lo..
but i know it is not easy lo, i need to hv the passion n it may take a very long time lo..
So god, pls gv me the passion and let me know wat is patient lo... haha
Good luck n hope i will meet my target lo... :)

No comments: