Thursday, September 24, 2009

MoOdY lIfE...

Moody... Y am i so moody n feels emo... early morning, my mood goes bad... wat happen to me a...
Wat can i do to myself n my life... wat am i really thinking... n wat i really want...
I really don know... time past real fast, but my life seem like stop some where...
Being a lifeless person with no goals n motivation.. work for money... money for go out entertainment n eat... this is me n my lifeless life...
Mayb i know wat i really want, but i am running from it n don wanna face it... since i know is a failure n by myself things will not work...
I am really a failure that scared to face new thing n challenge... hope tat there always a direction to show me wat to do... but who can really help me other than myself... i always tell people tat, decison is in our own hand... say is really easy, but i really cannot do so.. keep finding ppl opinion... mayb i k too much on wat ppl think on wat i do n who i am.. wish to b a strong person n a person that can help fren no matter what happen.. but i become weaker n weaker person.. that sometime even run away from fren problem... try not to put myself in their problem... being a uncaring person.. am i really like tat o being too tired...

No comments: