Monday, January 19, 2009

HaIz.....

Long time nvr post blog d lo...
busy wif my working lo...
Today as usual busy wif my working also lo.... but today feel really bored working lo....
CNY is near lo... I think i will be staying at pj this year lo...
first time celebrate cny without going bck to hometown lo... it should be happy whereby i always nag my mom to go bck pj when i am at hometown....
but this year celebrate cny at pj, i also don hv any special feeling lo... mayb will just stay at hm wif bro and sis lo....
Nowadays, my brain really blur a.... mayb cos of too long time nvr use brain d...
I must faster continue my study, so tat i will use my brain...
everyday my brain is blank, wanna to think something... but seem like nth out...
i am really useless... don know wat to do wif my own life....
don know wat i want and who i wanted to be..... no dream, no hope.. nothing... haiz

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey there Kim Kim..
Cheer up my friend...
thx for the comment..
haha
I will Try to be more guai le next sem..
Haha
Wish u happy new year earlier
later forget not good lo..
haha..
take care my friend