Monday, February 2, 2009

Am I a FoOl???

In this week time, i really feel tat i am being a fool...
y am i being a fool?? being someone stupid and being use by ppl.....
am i easily being use o this is call "kind" to ppl...
Frens i am sincere to all of u, so pls don make a fool o use me!!!
I don know wat happen to my brain, keep makes me go to a wrong direction...
think negatively and makes me go moody easily....
god please save me, i don wanna continnue be like this...
i want to have a cheerful and positive life, kick away all the negative thinking...
I am really regret on my life and frenship....
sorry tat i hurt u and lie to u... i know u hated ppl tat lies to u....
I am sorry and i really don indent to do so... i believe the trust on me is being less also...
y am i doing the wrong decision to hurt u and it is really unworth to do so...
aaaaaa.......... wat a stupid person i am.... hope everything will be fine.....

1 comment:

Ling Gen Sheng Shaun said...

hello, Ling Gen Sheng, Shaun here..
http://shaun92.blogspot.com/

Everything will be alright xD