Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BoReD... BoReD... BoReD...

I am working now...
but really lazy n sleepy to work lo...
My eyes like got bit bengkak and is painful lo...
make my eyes feel tired n wish tat i can sleep now lo...
i have really lots of work to do a.... cos of my laziness, i am writing blog here lo.. haha
Don feel like working lo... always ular at office.. end up nvr finish all my work lo.. haiz...
wat can i do... tired but still have to work lo... this is wat we call human life lo.. haha
After work go home... Just sit at hm and watch tv... haiz... really no entertainment lo...
I want entertainment a.... but wat to do???
No Money, No Fren To Out Wif, No Place To Go, No Direction Of Life......
So the only thing is just sit at home only lo... haiz....
Kids will always hope to grow faster, thinking tat adult have more freedom & can get watever they 1...
N Adult always think of the happiness when they are a kids... The life without the stress...
This is the philosophy of human lo... Will not appreciate wif wat they hv & always ask for wat they don hv lo... haiz....

No comments: