Thursday, March 19, 2009

My FuTuRe N LiFe...

I have failed in my bs agian... haiz... i already sit this paper for 5 times d...
I also don know need to resit how many times only can pass this paper a... haiz
Early thinking is wanna study until Degree... keep waiting this paper to pass so i can continue study... but at last still fail again... so wat can i do...
I wait until my brain is dead d, scared even i continue study, i also cannot pass my exam, then wat for study... right???
And now i plan to continue working only lo... sien a... i have no other choice lo, just to continue working lo... haha... hope my decision is right....
Other then just working, wat else can i do??? wat can i do to increase my knowledge and enjoy my life??? is really lifeless when working lo.. not much entertainment d lo...
luckily dear is working wif me lo, so sometime can play n argue wif her lo... so the time can pass faster lo.... haha.. but if the days have come and she is not working wif me d.. then how???
I think i will feel unusual lo... haha...
Just finish my lunch lo, and feel so sleepy now lo.. hehe.... aaaaaa... help me aaaaaaaaa.....

4 comments:

sUpEriCk said...

ahah...ur dear go d stil gt me ma!!! walaneh....haha
izit i said u won be able continue study...so influence u d? make ur confident get lower d? if yes sorry man... i don really meant it to influence u...

~KiM~ said...

haha.. ya o.. still got u o.. hehe
but is different ma, hehe
u r bro, she is dear ma... haha
erm, no la... cos of the bs lo..
make me don know how to make decision lo... and i think i am not clever enough lo... haha...
i also don know o.. just hope my decision is right lo.. hehe

sUpEriCk said...

in this world there are no stupid ppl..only lazy ppl...
like ppl normal say... in this world no ugly gal only got lazy gal...
if gamateh then sure can de...
i also lazy lo...
i tell u....if i really hardworking than normal ppl i sure can get 4 flat de...
is easy to get only ma... distinction...
hhaaha...
anyway...any decision..don make self regret that is more important..k
all best ya!

~KiM~ said...

haha.. u r right lo...
i am a very lazy ppl...
tats y i am ugly n stupid lo... hehe
just hope everything will be fine lo... haiz...