Monday, April 20, 2009

HaPpY n UnLuCkY dAY!!!

On 16/4, as usual wake up in the morning then go to work..
working is normal on tat day but i am excited for the night time...
cos i am going to eat sushi king with nicole, nicole bf, huan may n my dear may lo... hehe
5 of us has eaten around 40++ plate of sushi tat cos us RM110++ lo...
all of us eat till very full lo..
so me, may n huan may plan to go pasar malam to walk walk lo...
after finish walking, something interesthing happen to my car .. hehe...
my car cannot start ... no more battery d lo.. then may started to panic but we r still laughing... haha... really funny lo, cos they though i am playing wif them ...
then i call king, yeye n eric for help, cos they r having celebration at wong kok...
they try to transfer battery but cannot transfer ..
luckily yoyo husband came n save us lo.. really a hero.. hehe
cos he came n save us even he sleep d lo... hehe
however thank a lot to all my fren that help n accompany me lo.. hehe
The whole repairation cost RM250 a... my mom call me to pay her bck RM150 since i work d lo..
but i still haven pay her bck n plan not to pay her lo... haha
wat a bad daughter right????

2 comments:

Ling Gen Sheng Shaun said...

hihi ^_^

i never get to go out with you all >.<

~KiM~ said...

haha... paiseh lo...
sure will call u out when we out next time lo.. hehe