Thursday, May 21, 2009

BaD HeAlTh... :(

This whole week, my ear feeling not well lo n cannot hear well...
1st time see doc, he say my flu effected my ear n call me to eat medi lo..
after eat medi, my flu has cure a bit but my ear still the same ...
so i when bck to see the same doc again, he told me that my ear has inffection...
call me to eat medi n spray liquid into my ear lo..
after 2 day, i can feel tat my ear is no more pain but still cannot hear well lo... haiz
really worry bout my ear now lo.. if after i finish the medi, my ear still cannot hear well then how?? i don wish to see specialize lo.. i really hope tat my ear can be ok after eating medicine..
I am really not brave enough to face any operation, i don mind eating medicine lo.. mayb i hv think too much la... Just hope my ear get well soon lo..
Thank to frenz n dear tat r concern on my health n sickness lo..
I will take gud care of myself n drink lots of water lo..
Frenz n Dear, u have to take gud care of yourselve also lo... nowadays is easy to get sick o..
Drink more water n enjoy your day lo...

No comments: