Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HeAlTh....

As usual, i am working but ular-ing now lo.. haha
I feel tat something happen to my health.. get headache easily lo... is not really pain but can feel it... i am worried bout my health, as all of us know tat fat ppl get sick easily... Since my ear get infection last time, i concerned bout my health lo..
I always think tat i sure die cos of sickness... my nose keep raining non stop, thinking tat 1 day my nose sure kena infection n mayb need operation... i am really worried, but not brave enough to see doctor.. haiz.... y am i so penakut??
And i eat without thinking of my health... aiksss... y am i don love myself, it seem like i am killing myself slowly lo... aaaa... don know wat to say to myself....
Nowadays thr is so many sickness tat is hard to cure n spread easily... making me more worried... haiz...
I know my family n fren r concern bout my health... i am sorry tat making u all worried n really thank a lot... u all have to take good care of yourself lo... pray for a good health....

No comments: