Monday, July 13, 2009

I aM rEaLlY sOrI n ReGrEt.... :(

So bored at office, so i play some quiz at facebook about my personality n frenship....
The ans given say tat i am a great fren n a gud person wif lots of fren... i know tat it cannot been trust fully but it let me think of my life now lo...
i really feel the changes of myself tat will also effect ppl life.. i am not who i am... being quiet, unhappy, moody, emotional, saying lies and protactive... this is not how i should be...
But wat can i do to chg bck to who i am?? being a friendly n happy person...
dear, i know u miss our life last time & think of being like last time... but so do i...
i know u r unhappy but we hv to face the challenge together, no matter how many times i say sorry n how deep i regret wif all the mistake i done, the time will not chg bck n our life has to go on...
I learn the word jealousy, best fren n true fren from u... really thank for all your k n patient to me..
B wif me, even i hurt u badly n giving me chg to maintain our frenship... sincere from my heart, thank you a lot my dear n i hope our frenship go stronger n maintan forever.. really hope to get yr trust bck... :(

No comments: