Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BeSt RaYa HoLiDaY... :)

Today is the 1st day of work after raya lo... Feels lazy n no mood to work lo.. haha..
Miss my holiday n hope i have a longer holiday lo....
I have a nice holiday.... On sat after work i went 1u wif king for lunch at ajisan ramen, then go home prepared to cele senny birthday at subang neway... 1st time we went thr, the food still ok but not much choices lo.. But i am happy to meet my fren thr lo.... Knompy.... haha... n we go at kayu until 4am lo... Tired but enjoy...
The next morning, i went ipoh wif may yee n family lo... I really enjoy at ipoh... Most of our time is in the car.... but the best thing is eat, eat n eat lo... haha... I will not forget the taufu fa shop lo... it is famous n lot ppl eat... the taufu fa is very licin lo... hmm... delicious leh... Come back to pj at mon, they even bring me to dinner only fetch me bck...
Really wanna thank a lot to dear, her sis n mom.... Paiseh la... eat n stay also they spend me... even buy pau pau for me lo... haha....
On tue, we actual go sing k at puchong neway, but cos of we r late our room is taken by other walk in customer.. so we go sing k at 1u... after sing k we went to yuan for steamboat... then i go buy man chiang kuih... we go king house to eat n play wif his dog n back home around 11...
Is really a nice n enjoy holiday... 1st time go out wif may yee family... it will b keep in my mind... haha.. :)

No comments: