Saturday, September 19, 2009

MoOdY sAtUr...

Long time never post blog d lo... today is a satur but i still need to work lo.. the whole office is only me alone... feel quiet n lonely lo.. face the com n hearing some soft music... is relaxing n makes me start thinking ... but really like the quiet office... haha...
Don know y, i am moody today... but i hope to have a cheerful day... think of later going sing k n celebrate my cousin senny birthday, i should be happy... but my mood is..... haiz...
Miss my happy time lo.. hope that time can goes back to secondary time... no worries n only to enjoy my life...everyday go school n have fun wif fren lo... but time tat is pass cannot return lo..
Wat is life??? Born, childhood school, primary, secondary, college, work n wait to die... i believe that there is a purpose y god creates human... i should do some changes in my life.. i should not pass my life meaningless.. pls god, give me your big hand n hold me up.. without u i am nothing in this world..
Is it a right decision to put fren in my top list of my life?? i think my life without fren is meaningless... love n cares from my fren is really importand to cheer me up n make me grow stronger... Yes, i did makes lots of mistake n it might hurt my fren... but i can apologize n change anything tat i am wrong... I do under tat a word sorry din means anything but i believe time can show u all that my sorry mean something, just tat frens, pls give me a chance to prove it out...
Really wanna thank some of my fren tat cares me a lot.. stand at my side when i face problem n gaves me lots of advice... all your advice n support mean a lot to me n i will keep it in my mind...

THANK YOU FRIENDS....

No comments: