Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nowadays The Kim...

Being sometime i nvr post up blog d lo...
Nowadays i am a human tat don k much bout my work... Most of the time reach office sharp 8.30 & bck home not late than 6pm... but i did take the responsibility to finish up my work of the day...
Around 3 more week, my 21st birth comes d lo... some ppl will think tat birthday is just a date to remember when they were born... but seem like i take birthday as a big day of my life... it could be a new kim n a good start for me.. keep on thinking of the changes tat i have to do b4 tat day... telling myself kim getting older... but still don have own future & objectives of life...
Thinking anything tat i have regret from the past of my life... yes, i did regret wif some of the mistake i do & being a person tat waste a lot of my life doing nth...
I did have a nice family & fren, thank god for giving me all the best & all the challenge tat make me grow more matured....
Thinking of setting some target for myself till end of this year.... hope tat the result will be seen by end of the year.. god pls strengthen my heart n mind to meet the target...

No comments: