Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SaViNg...

Starting from this month, i need to start saving up my money lo.. I know is a bit too late to do so lo.. i work for more than 1 year, but my saving is damm little... haiz... Hope tat i manage to save up my money lo..
Yester we celebrate huan may birthday at puchong neway lo... Even though not much ppl, h may, nic, shyan, may yee n me... but it is fun lo... Early enjoy the buffet then enjoy singing till 1 lo.. Hope tat h may is happy wif the celebration lo.. hehe
Working is really bored lo.. Everyday come to work wait for lunch time, then wait for finish work lo..I really need to study hard for my bs in this coming exam lo.. I must pass it so tat i can continue my study lo.. Think of can continue study really cheer me up.. Time past really fast lo.. Now is already end of the year, 2 more month have to say bye to 2009 n welcome 2010 d lo..

No comments: