Saturday, December 12, 2009

6 Dec 2009

On 6 Dec 2009 Sunday morning, as usual i went to church for worship... After worship, me, king & peony when to Secret Recepi 1u for some cheese cake while waiting for other youth member to join us for lunch... We went to TGIF for our lunch, there was 20 of us... is been some time we does not have a big gathering d lo... Most of us share the 2 course meal, the entire bill is almost RM500 lo... After finish eating, we take lots of pic.... Is a enjoyable lunch wif all my sis & bro in Christ lo.. Thank a lot for spending me a great lunch....
After lunch, me & king went home for some rest lo.... Think of coming out for dinner, but din make it cos i have my dinner wif family lo... Me & my family when to kepong manjalara for steamboat, after tat we went to desa park city for walk walk lo... We play & enjoy at the park, makes me think of my childhood life lo... Thank a lot to my mom for being caring & loves me no matter how naughty i am... :p
Go back home around 11pm lo... watch movie a while then go rest in my room... playing yoga position wif my sis, making all of us laugh lo.. sudden senny say wanna when downstairs, then she came back to the room.. Not long later, i saw may yee, liz, king n eric lo... They bring a cake for me & give me surprise lo.. Then we went downstairs to eat the cake & some photo lo.. Not long later liz say she have to go bck & may yee follow her lo... Left me, king & eric, then we when to the playground for some chit chat lo... make us think lots bout last time & is real fun talking thr lo...
I am happy at first for the day... but started a bit moody when i went home from lunch lo... feels a bit sad, but after receive the surprise my mood change good & real happy lo.. :) Thank to 4 of u lo...

No comments: