Saturday, December 12, 2009

My 21St BiG DaY... :p

On 7 Dec 2009 Monday, I went to work lo.. Not much mood working but i have to teach a gal how to prepared invoice lo... It makes me so sleepy cos i cannot get to touch the computer lo... But lucky got dear teman me sms to make me awake lo...
Work till 2 then go fetch king & eric lo, we went wong kok ss2 for our lunch... after that go fetch may yee & lim from may yee house lo... we went to 1u & go to watch couple retreat lo... is a comedy & nice movie lo... Actual may yee watch tat b4, but she say watch it again so that i become happy cos she say i seem like moody lo... After movie, i fetch may yee home & when bck home to prepared for dinner lo...
Tat night rain non stop lo... May yee go fetch h. may & shyan then me lo... We have a great dinner tat night... it a bit seem like gathering lo... long time don have big gathering wif them d lo... haha... After eating, we went to sense cafe at IOI mall Puchong lo.. Sudden ppl sing birthday song & they bring out a cake for me lo.. we eat the cake & take lots of pic lo....
Then may yee call me to choose a present from a paper bag... I have chosen the right 1, but she pass me the left 1 & called me to open lo... Is a cage wif a birthday card inside lo... After few minutes, she say the both present is for me & pass me another present... I opened it, is a perfume inside a "mak tou yao" container lo... haha... Actual i have been thinking of buying perfume for myself, so happy tat she bought for me lo... Thank dear for the present lo... love it & will appreciate it lo...
Then we went to Kaka bah kut teh at kepong for supper lo.. haha... Sudden we think of going Ipoh lo, while we eat, we plan on the ipoh trip & finally the trip is on...
I when bck home wif happiness & excitement lo... haha... Really thank a lot to dear may yee, king, eric, shyan, senny, paul, nicole, catherin, keong, lim & h.may lo for all tat they have done for me lo... I did have a great & memorable day lo... ^_^

No comments: