Friday, April 30, 2010

My FeElInG nOw.... :(

I don know wats my feeling n mood now...
I am happy n in a good mood this morning… Having u accompany me…
Thinks tat today might be a good day for me…
But after knowing something, my mood change….
Happy just ran off my mind n replace by moody….
Actual I do know wat I want, but is impossible to get it…
Being someone that is not really me…..
Keep thinking should I continue being like tat….
Am I really happy being like tat….
No no, I am not happy…. :(
Keep worrying bout this n tat…
Worry being hurt…
Worry being betray…
Worry being stupid…
Worry wat ppl might think…
Since tat moment, I keep on worrying…
Is it worth for me to do so…
I might go more deep…
I might hurt deeper….
I might be stupid…
But wat can I do now….
Please tell me…
Tell me wat should I do…
Tell me how to make u Happy…
Tell me how to make u trust me…
Tell me how to make u Believe in me…
Please Tell me… Please……

No comments: