Monday, April 19, 2010

WaT m I tHiNkInG???

Wat m i thinking right now??? Is already 1.50am, n i am still online here... Tomolo have to wake up early somemore lo.. haiz....
I really don know lo.. But my heart keep calling me to write down my feeling now...
Things keep happen to me lo... Things tat i don know how to solve... My tears keep drop but i don know wat to do...
I am really suffer lo... i really scared i may seriously fall down one day... i really wish to talk to u, but i don know how to do so...
I also don know y things always happen to us... after facing a challenge, theres come another challenge... how long do i need to face all this challenge?? how long n how much challenge tat i still need to face o i can face... i really don know...
Whenever i ask u, u say nothing... I really do hope is nothing, but i can feel it n is not nothing... I do hope i feel wrong.. Do u know that whenever i ask u, i need to take out my braveness to ask u??? i do scared tat i might say something wrong o say something tat hurt u...
Wat can i do?? Am i care too much d??? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........
I am a failer... Fail in everything... Fail in my Work, Fail in my Study, Fail in my Frenship, Fail in my Relationship, Fail in my family... Everything fail.... Then y should i stay in this earth??? Y Y??? i am totally a big rubbish in this earth....

No comments: