Friday, September 17, 2010

Last Day At HYT

Today was my last day work in HYT Food Industries....
I have been working here for 3 years...
From early i told myselve that i work as part time n for a short period only...
End up i become full timer here due to my BS paper.. Haiz...
Thr is up n down working here... Sweet n sour memories tat i will not forget...
I did really learn a lot from working in this company...
Not only on my job but also human personality & attitude...
I admit tat i did grow here n it did change my personality...
I will miss here & all my frens here..
Wif them, i have a better working life.. Thank to all of u...
Time pass very very fast..
Monday i gonna start my college..
Do hope tat it will change my life wif study life..
Wanna know more new friends & concentrate on my study...

No comments: